Norton Antivirus provides the best security for PC, Smartphone’s, MAC, and tablets.
Ensure your privacy with this best essential security provider and protect your data against malicious access. Go for Norton.com/setup download and enjoy the peace of mind when you surf, shop or bank online.
Regardless of its enticing security features, you may come across an error code 8504 and this error arises due to various reasons. So, it is important to pinpoint an actual reason to avoid re-occurrence of this issue and find a solution to “How to fix Norton error 8504”. This error may arise due to below reasons
- Corrupted Norton Setup is the foremost reason behind error 8504
- A failed or incomplete installation at the time when product is being upgraded to the current version
- Other security product already installed on your computer.
- System affected by malware/virus may result in error 8504.
How to fix Norton error 8504?
You need to reinstall Norton and install Norton again to fix the error. Ensure to perform the setup properly to enjoy the level of security you deserve. Go to norton.com/setup and get the genuine Norton antivirus with enhanced security features. Follow the easy measures below to remove the error 8504.
Steps to resolve Norton Antivirus Error 8504
Restart the computer
Close all the programs.
Restart the computer. See have you found a solution to “How to fix Norton error 8504”? If you have not, re-install Norton.
Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
If Norton Family is installed in the computer, uninstall it before you access the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Start with downloading the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
- Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some of the browsers, the file is directly saved to its default location.
- For opening the Downloads window in your browser, hit the Ctrl + J key on your keyboard.
- After that, Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Go through the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Tap on the Advanced Options.
- Now, hit the Remove Only.
- Click on “Remove”.
- Finally, click Restart Now.
- After the computer restarts, perform the on-screen instructions to reinstall the Norton product.
Uninstall non-Symantec security product
- Press Windows and R keys at the same time to launch the Run dialog box.
- Type the following text and after that, hit Enter. appwiz.cpl
- choose the non-Symantec security product, under the list of currently installed programs, and after that, click the “Uninstall or Remove” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the uninstall finishes, restart your computer
Are you able to find a fix for How to fix Norton error 8504?
- Install and setup Norton Antivirus at norton.com/setup . Still, if you find any difficulty in removing the error and installing the best security, Norton, Connect with skillful experts at Norton Support.